If you would like to sign up for any of these programs, you can call the library at 302-328-1995, or stop by our reference desk.
- Mondays @ 11:30 AM: Computer and Job Search Help – assistance for job seekers and those wanting to improve their computer skills. Registration required.
- Mondays@ 4 PM: Thinkology – a hands-on, self-paced club to learn about and engage in the world of computer coding. Ages 8-14.
- Tuesdays @ 10:30 AM: Crafty Storytime – stories and crafts for ages 2+
- Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6:30 PM: GED in Spanish - to register, call 302-737-2001 or email email@example.com. Registration is required.
- 2nd and 4th Wednesdays @ 4 PM: STREAM – a different activity each week focusing on Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Art, & Math. Ages 8+
- 10/23 - Paint mini-pumpkins
- Thursdays @ 2:30 PM: Drop-In Computer and Job Search Help – assistance for job seekers and those wanting to improve their computer skills.
- Fridays @ 11 AM: Toddler Stay and Play– stories and activities for ages 2+
All Ages Programs
- Saturday, October 19, 2 - 4 PM: Family Crafternoon - join us for a Halloween-themed craft, while supplies last.
- Wednesday, October 23 @ 5:30 PM: Family Pizza and a Movie Night - bring the family, nosh on free pizza, and enjoy this month's featured film, "Goosebumps". For more information, visit the movie's IMDb page.
- Thursday, October 24 @ 6:30 PM: Evening Story Time - For the entire family, be sure to wear your Halloween costumes!
- Tuesday, October 22 @ 6:30 PM: Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate? - this program provides participants with practical information about the inheritance of personal property. Presented by UD Cooperative Extension. Registration required.
- Thursday, October 24 @ 6:30 PM: Thursday Night at the Movies - watch "Stan and Ollie" in which Laurel and Hardy set out to reconnect with their adoring fans in 1953 Britain. For more information, visit the movie's IMDb page. Registration required.
- Thursday, October 24 @ 6:30 PM: Adults Who Read YA - the group will discuss "Looking for Alaska" by John Green at Cafe New Castle (414 Delaware St). For more information, visit the book's Goodreads page.
- Friday, October 25 @ 7 PM: Library After Hours - It's pumpkin carving night! BYOP(umpkin) and BYOB. Registration and ID required. For ages 21+
- Monday, October 28 @ 7 PM: Poetry Reading - for poetry writers 21+. Bring your newest works to read with other participants.
Youth Services Librarian