If you would like to sign up for any of these programs, you can call the library at 302-328-1995, or stop by our reference desk.
- Mondays @ 11:30 AM: Computer and Job Search Help – assistance for job seekers and those wanting to improve their computer skills. Registration required.
- Mondays@ 4 PM: Thinkology – a hands-on, self-paced club to learn about and engage in the world of computer coding. Ages 8-14.
- Tuesdays @ 10:30 AM: Crafty Storytime – stories and crafts for ages 2+
- Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6:30 PM: GED in Spanish - to register, call 302-737-2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is required.
- Wednesdays @ 3:30 PM: Teen Time - drop-in program for ages 12+. Come for snacks, hang out with your friends, low-key crafts, games, and more.
- Thursdays, 2 - 4 PM: Social Worker at the Library - meet with social workers for immediate help or referral to other beneficial services and programs.
- Thursdays @ 2:30 PM: Drop-In Computer and Job Search Help – assistance for job seekers and those wanting to improve their computer skills.
- Fridays @ 11 AM: Toddler Stay and Play– stories and activities for ages 2+
All Ages Programs
- Monday, February 17 - Library Closed, Happy Presidents' Day!
- Wednesday, February 19 @ 5:30 PM: Family Movie Night - we'll have pizza and watch Small Foot. For more information, please visit the movie's IMDb page. Registration required.
- Thursday, February 20 @ 6:30 PM: Family Story Time - we will read stories related to Library Lovers' Month!
- Saturday, February 22, 2 - 4 PM: Family Crafternoon - drop-in and make this month's project. While supplies last.
- Friday, February 14 @ 7 PM: Library After Hours - candy heart bingo. Events are BYOB and 21+. Registration and IDs required.
- Thursday, February 20 @ 5:30 PM: The Usual Suspects - the group will discuss Escape Clause by John Sanford. For more information, visit the book's Goodreads page.
- Thursday, February 20 @ 6:30 PM: Thursday Night at the Movies - we will watch The Two Popes. For more information, visit the movie's IMDb page. Registration required.
- Saturday, February 22 @ 10 AM: Revisiting the Founding Era - ages 12-18. Boy Scouts can earn requirements for a scout-related merit badge by attending this history program. Girl Scouts and all interested youth are also welcome. Registration required.
Save the Date
- Monday, February 24 @ 6:30 PM: PAWS - registration required.
- Monday, February 24 @ 6:30 PM: Cultural Movie - Harriet, registration required.
- Monday, February 24 @ 7 PM: Poetry Reading - ages 21+
Youth Services Librarian